hello from israel

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simha_e

Reaction score
hi everybody,
just bought a 1980 goldwing interstate looks like new but does work like one,
needs work on the carbs,i need some help with it.
thanks (sorry about my english)

Shalom... welcome from North TEXAS.... your English is much better then my Hebrew.. ( yes I took a course in Hebrew).... if your carbs need to be rebuilt the least expense for you would be to buy Randakk's carb kit.. It has everything to rebuild 4 carburators..and upgraded rubber components.. also download the carb manual he has on his site... Http://www.randakks.com .. and we will enjoy hearing from you as you go through the machine and bring it back up to running status..

Welcome to the CGW forums, simha_e!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Plenty of good tech help here...just ask away. :mrgreen:

if it runs good enough to ride around put some 2cycle oil in the gas or some other gas treatment and rideit and see if it gets to running better

i like to use the 2cycle oil the best cause i know it wont hurt the rubber parts in the carbs some times this is all that needs to be done. thats what id do first

welcome from the backwoods of southern indiana

these bikes like to be go, not park in the garage

Uh...............how did it get there? That would be one heck of a road-trip! Anyways, welcome fom Texas. There is a Great thread here with great pics about step-by-step way to rebuild the carbs.

Latest posts