Hello from New Brunswick

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCF

Reaction score
Big Hello for NB Canada
New to me 80 GL1100 undergoing some growing pains in putting it back on the road from the PO putting it in storage last few years.

Welcome..I think most of our GL suffered from long storage at one time or another, They were/are expensive to repair and people just bought something else and let them sit. Best to do it all yourself.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=89750#p89750:3pi8heec said:
zman » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 pm[/url]":3pi8heec]
Welcome..I think most of our GL suffered from long storage at one time or another, They were/are expensive to repair and people just bought something else and let them sit. Best to do it all yourself.

Put a new battery in and fresh fuel.. work good enough to get it home.. and now its torn down to the frame and getting a few things fixed to my liking :good:
Have the carbs torn down and soaking while i wait for a new kit to come in and get the rest of the bike sorted out.

:moped:

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.

Welcome from B.C. :salute: Your in a place that will get you going, or know why it can't happen... Great bunch of folks here!