Hello from Pittsboro, IN...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumunga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!1!

Sold my old GL1100i back in 2010, and was riding a Victory for a couple of years. Now I found a GL1500, drove to Illinois to purchase it, and trailered it home in the rain. After unloading it, and drying it off, I thought to myself, "I wonder if that classic goldwings site still up and running."

Well it is, and I'm looking forward to participating again. Here's a pic of the bike:

00M0M_5iTXle1AesQ_600x450.jpg

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=118042#p118042:23fw37ku said:
brianinpa » Fri May 16, 2014 11:15 am[/url]":23fw37ku]
I have missed that avatar!

It was tucked away in a folder here somewhere! I had to blow the dust off of it!

The backrest and I took the bike out for a shakedown yesterday in the cool "spring" air. It is too smooth riding, with a smooth rumble with the aftermarket exhaust. The split brakes took a little getting used to, as well as the sitting position. After riding the Victory like I was sitting in a recliner, the more upright position on this bike feels like I have a little more control on where the bike is going.

Latest posts