Holiday gifting.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
As many of you already know we don't "gift " on those special days in my house. Holidays or birthdays or anniversary.Instead we choose to surprise each other with gifts anytime of the year. We do observe the holidays and revere their special meanings and memories.
One of the best gifts I have received is being a part of this forum. Members here care enough to help on any level they can on any subject. Thank you all for helping Dan create such a great community.
Merry Christmas everyone and :thanks: for all the help. I know most of you are concerned now with what to give family and friends. Don't forget to give a little to yourself. Your donations in support of this forum assures that we can remain as supporters of each other.
:thanks:

Be careful not to invite unwanted guests. Cut up tear up or destroy all the packaging of new items. Packaging left out for the trash will be noted by folks who think they can take what they want. I wish this warning could be unneeded. Sadly it is.

Hey Slab, we are just getting over our trauma from having uninvited guest while we were in the States. At the moment it seems to be an epidemic around here. For years we were all in our own little oblivion with typical country security ( unfortunately without guns as they have almost been banned now) of open door policy. Unfortunately the grubs have been travelling to our little bit of heaven and making off with our possessions while we are all forced to be at work to pay the dreaded mortgage.
Unfortunately you are right and we all need to consider all our actions so that we don't invite unwanted guests :(

Be careful not to invite unwanted guests. Cut up tear up or destroy all the packaging of new items. Packaging left out for the trash will be noted by folks who think they can take what they want. I wish this warning could be unneeded. Sadly it is.

Good point and you are right it is sad that it's so true. We have been blessed with two 100 plus pound German Shepherds that nobody that doesn't know us wants to play with. They aren't intruder friendly.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104953#p104953:2ctzqo5z said:
slabghost » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:59 pm[/url]":2ctzqo5z]
One of the best gifts I have received is being a part of this forum. Members here care enough to help on any level they can on any subject. Thank you all for helping Dan create such a great community.
Merry Christmas everyone and :thanks: for all the help. I know most of you are concerned now with what to give family and friends. Don't forget to give a little to yourself. Your donations in support of this forum assures that we can remain as supporters of each other.
:thanks:

:blush:
I think Slab was slyly trying to give a hint.....hint-hint.... :whistling: :mrgreen:

I want to wish all my fellow Wingers a Very Merry Christmas and I Pray that each and every one has a safe and prosperous New Year. And come on summer I'm tired of riding around in a cage.