?How much should I ask?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYWinger

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All-
I've taken the plunge and am buying a GL1800 - my '83 Aspy has to go...

I'm asking for the help of y'all to get a fair price for it.

1983 Aspencade, 45K miles, always garaged.

Carbs rebuilt by Pistol Pete using Randak's Master Kit
New Metzler ME880's
Utopia backrest
Trailer hitch and flat four wiring harness
SpeedMetal HID headlight conversion
LED driving lights
LED brake lights
GL1800 windshield vent
Kuryakin grips
Chrome levers
New belts, hoses, gas cap, radiator cap
reflectors replaced w/LED lights
Polished fork lowers, valve covers, carb runners
Digital thermometer
RAM mount Garmin

I don't want to ask too much, but I'd like to get a fair price for it- your all's thoughts?

:clapping: Thanks :clapping:

I have seen some pretty clean ones bringing 2500`ish, a couple hundred lower or higher. You should consider taking things off that you can sell separate, you usually dont get any extra for accessories , thinks like triler hitch probably wont be used by the next guy, GPS if it is removable. It`s tough because we never get out what we put in...That is the first thing I think of evertime I see some shiny chrome I want to buy.

Hmmm..With all your new stuff and accessories on it, if it was here, i would ask around 3000 and it would be worth it to someone ready to go and ride and not have to worry about spending money on it, and the mileage is low, it's always easier to come down a little and make someone happier.

OK! :clapping: At the moment, we're in the middle of an ice/snow storm, so I won't be out any time soon! LOL
I'll try $3000.00 and really push all the 'extra's' I've added...LOL

Thanks, guys

You could skip the hassle of selling. I'll be happy to take it home. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Seriously though some lucky feller will be getting a nice bike. :good:

Wish I had the dough, I would gladly pay $3000 for a bike like that knowing that everything was already done to it and it was owned by someone who cared about it.

Around my way John, the bike would go for between $3000 and $3200 in that condition. There are more 1500's available around here that are selling between $4500 and $5500 so the 1100's in great condition top out around $3200.

Latest posts