Howdy from Joplin

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome from Stockton Ca. I'm not sure about the "lurking" part :smilie_happy: but those are some good forums too. This is a real good forum for the Classic Goldwings. Good info and nice people too. Wait a minute...got to go....think someones lurking at my front door..... :shock: :beg: :shock: :smilie_happy: :salute:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, John!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Lurk away, but join in anytime ya feel like it! :good:

Welcome from Kansas City Kansas, this is so strange, I just went thru Joplin a month ago or so, went to get my daughter from Tulsa U. and I couldn't go back the way I came because of tornado's in that area, get this, When we drove out of Tulsa the sirens for a tornado warning where going off, we went thru Joplin's business route because I made a wrong turn, all that area is now wiped out, wow...We had us a very scary drive back to KC that nite[ storms everywhere].. I'm so sorry this happened to your town.. Welcome to the site again..some really nice guys here, really fun site.. :smilie_happy:

Tanks everybody!!!!!!!!!
Yea, the twister did a lot of damage, it is a mess, right down the middle of town.
I work at the Water Plant, we lost one building and had a lot of damage to other stuff too.
We are starting to get back to some normalcy :music:

Joplin will never be the same. But we are still kickin' :good: :thanks:

John