i have one

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, me too.....They're great bikes
HPIM3022.jpg

detdrbuzzard":1wokmuwd said:
i thought i had a great back ground in my pic too, next time i'll try and get the rosebush in bloom and move the garbage can :grin:

Or you could paint the trash can to match the bike and maybe even put a pair of mirrors on it to dress it up :smilie_happy:

BigAndrew":24pw16b4 said:
detdrbuzzard":24pw16b4 said:
i thought i had a great back ground in my pic too, next time i'll try and get the rosebush in bloom and move the garbage can :grin:

Or you could paint the trash can to match the bike and maybe even put a pair of mirrors on it to dress it up :smilie_happy:

Maybe a Harley sticker would help that trash can.......

what a nice bike ...thats a perfect example if ive ever seen one....im blown away with it ....seems the 1500 is ultimate touring bigdog looks comfy ......i wouldnt mind having one in my doghouse as a choice for the ride of the day to deal with......nice bike :mrgreen:

joedrum":3h70wwlw said:
what a nice bike ...thats a perfect example if ive ever seen one....im blown away with it ....seems the 1500 is ultimate touring bigdog looks comfy ......i wouldnt mind having one in my doghouse as a choice for the ride of the day to deal with......nice bike :mrgreen:
Hey Hey Hey Hold you're horses Joe.........There's allways room for improvements on this baby too.How about gl1800 cams :shock: .You know I wouldn't accept a stock bike on your herd :grin: .We'll leave the paint stock as is....looking mighty fine. :rocks:

detdrbuzzard":1ubahseb said:
1800 cams won't work in a 1500. 1500's have hyd lifters 1800's use shim and bucket
He has surely figured that out by now...since that was posted a year ago! :smilie_happy:

Latest posts