I have returned!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other side of the US,and its fricken cold up here to. :shock:

There should be rules about talking about rides in december.Aint this a P.C. world now? :fiddle:

Welcome back VW

OK quit with the temp talk. The highest it's been here in a week is the lower 40's. We've had snow in the past few days, and my wing is in pieces waiting on paint and a few other necessities. :cheeky:

plskthompson1":3oz8l7ij said:
OK quit with the temp talk. The highest it's been here in a week is the lower 40's. We've had snow in the past few days, and my wing is in pieces waiting on paint and a few other necessities. :cheeky:

:smilie_happy: Snow? Whats that? Ive never seen snow... Honest.. Born and raised here in Orlando

BigAndrew":1tpdrym7 said:
plskthompson1":1tpdrym7 said:

:smilie_happy: Snow? Whats that? Ive never seen snow... Honest.. Born and raised here in Orlando

Next time it falls here, I'll put some on dry ice and ship to you, How's That Sound, Mr. I can ride my wing year round. :smilie_happy:

plskthompson1":2ocnxzlo said:
BigAndrew":2ocnxzlo said:
plskthompson1":2ocnxzlo said:

Next time it falls here, I'll put some on dry ice and ship to you, How's That Sound, Mr. I can ride my wing year round. :smilie_happy:

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Guess i shouldnt tell you that all this week the highs are upper 70's and low 80's :mrgreen: :cheeky:

Latest posts