I want a "BIG" patch... LOCKED???

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
I don't know where I was last year when this was brought out but I just found it & was surprised that I hadn't heard of it. I have patches from every forum that I am on as well as flags ( for those that have them) & with Vic's site (GL1200's) I also have a 10" patch that is very nice but I would have definately bought one of these in 11" had I had known. Dan I think this patch should be made still available. Unfortunately for me it will be about Christmas before I will be able to buy one but there are a lot of newbies that may want one. just a thought. Angela :hi: :party:

Angela, the patches and stickers should still be available to order. Don't know if Dan has them(the large ones)) in stock, or if they need to be ordered, but you can still place an order for any of them, afaik. Might shoot Dan a P/M, if he doesn't respond here. :good:

I gave away the 2 I had left at the meet.
I'll have to find out how many we have to order to get the good price.
Most likely I'll have to take pre orders to cover that cost before ordering so anyone interested in one let me know in this thread.

AApple":30y0i7k5 said:
Angela, the patches and stickers should still be available to order. Don't know if Dan has them(the large ones)) in stock, or if they need to be ordered, but you can still place an order for any of them, afaik. Might shoot Dan a P/M, if he doesn't respond here. :good:
Thanks Joel & I appreciate the suggestion but this I already know, but with my finacial situation @ present, I can not afford tocross the road but I was curious why that posting would be "locked" when I know that others would still be interested. As for me I will definately get one to go with the smaller ones I have now. I have a vest( fleece) that I am putting together as a forum vest, with the patches of all the forums (those that have patches) that I am a member of. Angela :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :party:

I just looked at the thread I made to place orders for them. It's all coming back to me now. :fiddle:

The lady we ordered them from said we can place one order at a time!
Forgot about that so I'm going to ressurect that thread after I verify this is still the case.
I'll get back to ya.

Latest posts