• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm looking for a running gl1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes ive also been looking at that bike only thing sux is have to pick up no shipping is u win the bid which is at $500 rite now try searching local papers for used wings i found two of them here for 3 bills thats how i got my engine one ran the other i tryed to turn with wrench and it only turns so far then stops not sure if its compression or what but also when u get a used engine you dont know what your getting could need new water pump timing belts stator could be bad just dont know thats what happend to me with engine so far replace on my 82 wing now have to remove engine for stator replacement if its not one thing its another with these old wings but when they run good they are nice to ride

Yea, I seen that one in chi town. Getting the bike is no issue...I can run a load out there and bring it back in the trailer...(see my post for helping with transportation of whole bikes or parts)

I think I'll just open mine up and fix the damage, new stator and clutch and hopefully I should ride for quite a while with no engine issues....

No, I don't. I do all my own wrenching. All I farm out is tire swapping.

[url=https://www.forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=145711#p145711:32safvc3 said:
jerseydogg » Today, 7:19 pm[/url]":32safvc3]
Hey Terry,
Do you know Victor over at Justwings in Diboll, Tx? All he works on is wings.