Just wanted to show you all how to lift your GoldWing...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumunga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got tired of crawling around doing the work I was doing on the bike this winter, so I took a trip to Harbor Freight, and found this thing for $100. It raised the bike 30" off the floor, and is pretty solid. My wife don't trust it, but hey, what do girls know!!1!. Here's some pics for you all:

DAMN DAVE! LOVE THAT ZOOM FEATURE ON THESE PICS!!

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Ive been looking at the same one for my cb500 rebuild.

Ive been debating between that or the cheap table.Now that I see a wing on it Im leaning toward that lift.The table would be great,but not for the wing.

A little tip,"Motorcycle Classics Magazine" has harbor freight couplons in it.One for 20% off any one item,another for the cheap lift table for $279 rather than $399.Theres a whole page of savings in there from harbor freight.

Around here,Grand Rapids,they are 169.00 on sale for 129.00
I went today to buy it ,now that I see a bike on one.They are all out. :Awe: Sale ends thursday 25th but I got a rain check.Hoping to pick it up wednesday.
Should have bought it a couple weeks ago, :Doh2:

The lift table looks iffy,maybe OK for the CB,but no frikin way would it hold the wing,even without the hack :smilie_happy:

That high lift jack looks pretty tough,appears to hold tumungas wing well.

Called Harbor Freight today to see if it came in,they said it was back ordered and the wharehouse was all out.
"Call back next week" they told me.
And next week
And next week :Awe:

Latest posts