Killacycle

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a ride my gosh ....im not sur i would have made it through the burn out letalone the race .....what a machine and what a guy :shock: :good: :mrgreen:

that electric bike is just bad bad bad bad no liol no trans ...just electic motor and varible voltage fuel delivery awesome ....power to ground the whole way :ahem: :mrgreen:

HOLY NELLY!!! :shock: :shock: I know people have been doing neat things with electric vehicles but what was that??!! WOW! :good:

performance is no surprise. Electric motors are at max power at start up. If there were batteries available that would power it for 200miles between charges and last at least ten years I'd be all for getting one.

slabghost":3fc72mgv said:
performance is no surprise. Electric motors are at max power at start up. If there were batteries available that would power it for 200miles between charges and last at least ten years I'd be all for getting one.
as a drag bike it's great but i wouldn't want an electric bike for daily transport

slabghost":11x9vgur said:
There are new batteries that are small enough, have rapid recharge and continuous output til dead. Its the price!

kah92340":3gpytboo said:
That's pretty cool and fast. :clapping: The burn out sounds like a big slot car. I still can't get used to the sound.
I like the "slot car" comparision. Brings back memories. Those were the days. Acceleration.... As Hewell Houser would say..."Thats amazing"!

aslatk":1hb0zvvz said:
I like the "slot car" comparision. Brings back memories. Those were the days. Acceleration.... As Hewell Houser would say..."Thats amazing"!

I love watching Hewell Houser! I especially liked his Californias Gold series. He also did one with all 21 missions, with the last one ending somewhere around San Fransisco. Seldom see any more of him though. My sister can't stand to watch him. But then, she hates the three stooges so we know she ain't right in the head.

Now, "slot cars"! Very popular in my area when I was a kid. What better way for a kid to learn!? (and learn to save up his money for those new gears) :builder:
Video games just ain't the same thing. :lazy:

scdmarx":86mzrq9m said:
aslatk":86mzrq9m said:

I love watching Hewell Houser! I especially liked his Californias Gold series. He also did one with all 21 missions, with the last one ending somewhere around San Fransisco. Seldom see any more of him though. My sister can't stand to watch him. But then, she hates the three stooges so we know she ain't right in the head.

Now, "slot cars"! Very popular in my area when I was a kid. What better way for a kid to learn!? (and learn to save up his money for those new gears) :builder:
Video games just ain't the same thing. :lazy:
Absolutely Right!!!

Latest posts