LED lights

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwk66720

Reaction score
My 1985 gl 1200 has two markland rear light bars that have a total of 18 lights in them I noticed at night when i put on the brakes my headlight dimed slightly. I bought LED's and replaced them and it made a big difference it no longer dims the lights and it didnt cost me an arm and leg i picked up 21 for 11$. they are not as brite as the incandescent bulbs but still bright enough for show at night.

bwk66720":1y1353hv said:
My 1985 gl 1200 has two markland rear light bars that have a total of 18 lights in them I noticed at night when i put on the brakes my headlight dimed slightly. I bought LED's and replaced them and it made a big difference it no longer dims the lights and it didnt cost me an arm and leg i picked up 21 for 11$. they are not as brite as the incandescent bulbs but still bright enough for show at night.
Good move....less stress on that 1200 stator! :clapping:

bwk66720":2791r81j said:
Nice move, now are you going to share with Us where to get them too. :wave:

kah92340":1hw8zse3 said:
bwk66720":1hw8zse3 said:
Nice move, now are you going to share with Us where to get them too. :wave:

And bulb numbers? What are the numbers of the bulbs you replaced, and what are the LED equivalents? I really wanna go LED on my dress lights....

Latest posts