Lookie What I Found...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great little trailer. I decided to go from scatch because HF will not ship to CA. I used a tube axle with 25" leafs ( originaly 4 leaf dropped to 2) with Caravan rear hub & all is adjustable 13" w&t's. You can see this project in the gallery. :music2: :music2: :rocks: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• 1- version #2.JPG
    1- version #2.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 3- version #2.JPG
    3- version #2.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 126
fysty-1":3r6nfmey said:
That's a great little trailer. I decided to go from scatch because HF will not ship to CA. I used a tube axle with 25" leafs ( originaly 4 leaf dropped to 2) with Caravan rear hub & all is adjustable 13" w&t's. You can see this project in the gallery. :music2: :music2: :rocks: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

WOW What a difference.This one looks much tougher than the HF.I'll be sturdier I bet (less jumping around at higher speeds)Will translate to better handling :eek:k: .Really like it :eek:k: OK Fisty I gotta go now :shock: .................I'm running over to see your gallery :mrgreen: .

I love reading these old threads! Wow, this one was started in 2009. For the record, I have one of those HF Tag a Long trailers and it was one of the best investments I ever made for motocamping!

image.php

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=211580#p211580:o78yujyc said:
mcgovern61 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:15 am[/url]":eek:78yujyc]
I love reading these old threads! Wow, this one was started in 2009. For the record, I have one of those HF Tag a Long trailers and it was one of the best investments I ever made for motocamping!

image.php
I wanted to build one. First most likely a prototype, then the real thing. Life changed direction before I got a round tuit though.

Latest posts