medical murder...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as a long term surviror full blown 3rd stage lyme decease .....my daugther and wife watch me like a hawk and make read info on the subject all the time so last week my daugter sent me some info titled cronic lyme decease treatment .....but in this info not put out by CDC center of decease control cause they dont reconize 3rd stage lyme decease as icurible was a treatment plan that somebody like me could see right though would kill somebody period. this info would guild someone to think they were doing the best thing for them and at the same time discountede an exact treatment that would keep them alive as something that would kill them i was totaly shocked :eek:

its hard to beleave that this stuff gose on .....who knows how many people go down with trust in the system be aware my friends on any medical issue please ....im just shocked....

no gerry irealy dont ....i do know that when i went to connecticut for work that i was doing i lived in glastonbury conn. which was not far from old lyme conn. that the deseased was name after....i do know that the treatment they were speaking of almost killed me its absolutly the wrong thing to do .....and the treatment they discounted is what enable me to start coming back

There is a lab that produces biological weapons on Long island that accidently released this microbe. The wind was blowing across from Long Island directly across Long Island Sound towards Old Lyme, CT. The assumption at the time was that it could not do harm since it was not fully developed yet. But the purpose of the microbe was to cause disorientaion and other pyschological disorders. Since it was not fully developed, it was assumed that only animals would be affected which it did. However, the microbe lived in animals without too much effect, but it became active in the animals bloodstream. Soon, deer ticks and mosquitos were passing the microbe to other animals via insect bites. In no time at all, deer ticks (the real tiny ones, about the size of a head of a pin) were jumping from animals to humans. It didn't take long for certain symtoms to show up but nobody was looking for them and people were being treated for colds and flus until they started dying even with treatment (although not the correct treatment for Lymes, it had not been diagnosed yet).

Once it was figured out what the common factors were, doctors back tracked until they identified at least the cause. As I am sure you may know, the first cases were in Lyme, CT. Before they figured it out, the deer population (and the tick and mosquitos) were traveling and spreading the disease. It is neurological in nature and I do not have to tell you about treatments!

We lived in Milford, CT and moved to New Haven in '86. The company I work for is headquartered in Essex, Ct which is right up the road from Lyme.

i almost didnt want to read your post and now that i have this realy upsets me i can not tell you how this took my life away ....it was a very effective weapon ....in my past life i was 5foot 11" 215lbs with no fat and certen to become one of the best drummers to be talked about ....and because of my health i went right though stage 1 and 2 and never fell out till staged 3 nowhere near conn. people thought i had aids my friends or so call friends abanded me .....i spent my entire lifes earning trying to get help this only made me worst this is a smart virus that can protect itself from any treatment to fight it when mature......
the gov to this day CDC dose not reconize cronic lyme desease as even existing ....and to hear that my tax dollars were use to try and kill me alright enough...

i have suffered enough pain to cover a thousand deaths....my heart swelled up so fat that every beat of my heart was a stabing electrical shocking pain that made living a torture that water broading would have been a pleasure....it tore my entire skellitle system up who could imagine that somthing could make your bones swell up and lock and squeeze the cartileldge right out ....the yrs of no stop fevers 105+ made 103temps paridise the nurologicalshakeing and feavers burnt my bain to a crisp.....even today decades later istill suffer contantly .....

i just hope people could know like i know what this gov is capable of ......its not a right left choice there both connected to the same body....and people like me are just colladeral damage that will be covered up ......thanks gerry im glad i finaly read your response i knew your info was going to go here....all in all im still here ....and jeus lives with me now right now ....hes the one that kept me from closing my eyes even when he knew i didnt know him thats all i had to do to quit hurting anymore ......

Joe, I am truley sorry for your pain! You and I both know that you have a specific purpose and you can't go before your time. (No more tears, no more pain on the other side! Wait until you meet Him face to face!)

In the early stages of your disease, did you receive any treatment like a 30 day course of antibiotics?

the first thing that happen to me was i was in florida and was treated by doctors who had no idea what lyme desease was ....but in reality i was already in stage 3 state and they treated me with a broad spectrum antibotic that lyme just imuned itself to be ing a smart man made weapon of war the program was 30 days or even more icant remember iwas already getting super high feavers and pretty much delirious.....this led right into i cant remember what they callit when your heart and bones swells up ....which led to rapid weight loss .....which led to panick by my family and doctors.....and the torture of tests that i was to sick to have done....which
led to someone i knew very little from conn who herd how sick i was to tell the doctors to test me for lyme decease....which led to a negetive result because the test is no good for 3 stage lyme desease but out of concern for me the doctor read up on any kind of info on lyme he could get his hands on and then gave me antibotics treament of titorcycine and for a beif period i felt better and the decission was made to stay on the antibiotics and that was a 60 day thing ithink and thats when things realy got bad when man made weapon imuned itself from the only thing that had help .....i wont go on from here i think ive answer your question you seem to know whats up .....i will only say the next five yrs was a everlasting torment of pain that make the words of ....im not going to say what i was thinking iedited it out.....

Joe,
As I read this thread this morning, I have realized I didnt know anything about Lyme disease.
I mean I knew that it was a bad thing, and spred by deer ticks... but. actually I knew nothing.
This is appalling!
I'm so sorry for your suffering.
and it's really none of our business everything you went through.
But man, you gotta tell me what finally helped you?
I gather youe still suffering from the mis-treatments and lack of treatment. but what kicks this thing?
what helps?

jdegase":1upyeq5d said:
Joe,
As I read this thread this morning, I have realized I didnt know anything about Lyme disease.
I mean I knew that it was a bad thing, and spred by deer ticks... but. actually I knew nothing.
This is appalling!
I'm so sorry for your suffering.
and it's really none of our business everything you went through.
But man, you gotta tell me what finally helped you?
I gather youe still suffering from the mis-treatments and lack of treatment. but what kicks this thing?
what helps?

I'm curious too.

jim let me start off by saying something you can grasp....my doghouse under construction is on hold because once agian i fell out and i am still trying to recover

there is no cure for me period . lyme desease in me will only die when i die....lyme decease was a weapon of war .....its not much different than a nuclurer bomb if you were at say ground zero or anywhere close you were hit with total impact so to speak many died and the causes were always lable something else....
the further away from the event the lesser the effects and also time lessens its potentcy....now days though all this time and the many carriers tics miseitoes animals and people.....is somewhat a good thing cause this has deluted its effects if you can understand my point....but me and others who are still alive and all that died who were at gound zero took full froce onslaught.....there were treaties against this kind of research....that our country just egnored .....i have no ideal how much was released but obviously they had no ideal what they were doing and what would happen....they just did everything possible to cover it up most people beleave that this was some kind of naturely accuring virus...it reminds me of the jewishs leaders thoughts on jesus when they said. surely hes a man of god but its better that one man sould die than an entire nation i hope you unststand my connection....thats what the gov did to the people who took full effect....to this day the CDC dose not reconize cronic lyme desease as incurable and in some ways there right because of the delutsion of the weapon over time but they threw everybody else under the bus that took full blast impact by total denial...when they knew all along what happen.....

what got me though to this point was my total refusal to give in and fight its my nature and the fact of aquiring steriods to take that shut my imume system down as it had gotten to the state of deliriousness it could no longer determine what to fight and what not to fight which gave me some time to recover from my own body trying to kill me .....which finaly allowed me to gain some strenth back ....doctors stop me every step of the way though miss informatiom put out by the gov till an old country doctor that spent the last yrs of his life to help me in private non recorded help to provide me with the stuff he could obviously see was helping me many things fell my way seemingly fell out of thin air by this time i was allready financaly done for yrs and at this point where i came accoss this country doctor i was only in my mind trying to find the cheapest place to die as life is exspensive not that i was giving up it was just the corner i was back into

thers never going ro be a cure for me and i dont know when aged is going to make fighting not a factor and sercume but will fight and live my life the way my plan was before this all happen they are not going to take my life away ....in fact my life has incearsed i have three more children the knowlegde that man will never take care o f fellow man without a relationship with god and deseption today is even bigger today than in jeuses time ....thats why i was completly taken out of mans world before things were provided to me that would completly let me know where it came from....this probably sounds crazy to you jim but real thruth is hard to except and has always been free......joedrum.....

Thanks Joe,

you've given me new insight on something I thought was naturally occurring and hardly worth worrying about.
our government sure had me in the dark.
I will definitely think more about protecting my kids and eventually grand-kids from the spread of lyme.
are there real treatments/cures for earlier stages?

P.S.
as for the doghouse and the BBQ. if you can handle the grill bro, I'd be happy to drive a few nails!

oh yes jim its not near the threat now days ....lyme desease is like in nature lets say butterfly at first its a catapillar,then cacoon and then butterfly. its pretty easy to kill the catapiller with antibiotics the cacoon stage lies dormant wile it tranforms into butterfly .......and when it comes out of the cacoon it is a weapon of war my life is to keep it chased back into its cacoon like state with small doses of meds that it has no time mimic a imunity to cause i keep the treatment short . as for you and your kids if you get a tic bite that seemingly dosent go away or looks like a bulleye trarget see a doctor and get treatment the catapillar state is easy to kill and as time gose on i think our own bodies will take care of this but thats just an opinion of mine .

as for the doghouse gose i just got caught up in rushing to hard ,to much drumming to dog house working to much worring about things i could not change with worring to gardening that ultimutly shut everything down .....i know better but that why my wife and daugter carry big clubs to use on me .....im about to the point that ican go back at it but with my throttle cable removed so idle is the only speed i have to work with or wife and daugther are going to shut me down im sure.....

but on the bright side the new old wing projects coming my way i will love doing and petty safe thing for me to do thats this firday im going to pick them up

theres not many people like me left and i dont see this lyme thing inceasing unless it unleased again like what happen before but i do not trust the gov on its concern on our behalf like there suppose to that part is just a shame!!!! joedrum ....as for the BBQ im always ready to provide all i can to my friends which i consider you and all on this forum..... :thank_you:

joedrum":25zb3ibi said:
im always ready to provide all i can to my friends which i consider you and all on this forum..... :thank_you:

Back at ya Joe! :salute:

Latest posts