• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MY 1986 GL1200 INTERSTATE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
I put in on Craigs List this evening for $2200
https://parkersburg.craigslist.org/mcy/2665218540.html

86wing.jpg

Thats a very good price,and my wallet is a very empty place :sensored: .O r you would be shy a bike by morning. Around here that bike would go for around 3500 easy.And low mileage.There are several in my area with higher miles for more.Maybe I need to move.

Yeah, I got a good deal on that bike when I bought it. I'm just passing the good deal on to someone else. I ain't greedy!

well CBH in less than ayr it seems you went from a ....minnie wing gl500 to a freightliner wing 1500 ...i consider the 1800 a 1500 on a diet .....without missing a modle in between ....

:mrgreen: :Egyptian: :clapping: you got more experience than most on all modles...nice looking 1200 id like to have for sure......

joedrum":ye91spi6 said:
well CBH in less than ayr it seems you went from a ....minnie wing gl500 to a freightliner wing 1500 ...i consider the 1800 a 1500 on a diet .....without missing a modle in between ....

:mrgreen: :Egyptian: :clapping: you got more experience than most on all modles...nice looking 1200 id like to have for sure......
Actually it took me about a year and a half to step up from the GL500 Silverwing to the GL1100 Goldwing, then to the GL1200 Goldwing and on to the "current" GL1500 Goldwing. The way I figure it, you have to jump on the good deals when you first see them!

Anybody find a WALLET laying here,I know I left it here.....Has 2200.00 in it.Just return the money,you can keep the wallet.I gotta pick up a wing.

ajclockga":y65fpac9 said:
Anybody find a WALLET laying here,I know I left it here.....Has 2200.00 in it.Just return the money,you can keep the wallet.I gotta pick up a wing.
I didn't find a wallet.....but I did find a large roll of bills wrapped in a rubber band.......your welcome to have the rubber band back :smilie_happy:

I am also including in the deal... a luggage rack for the rear trunk, a very good set of exhaust off of an 86 Aspencade, and the Clymer manual. If you are truly interested in this Wing, please send me a personal message. I am open to reasonable offers.

Latest posts