Need Info.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmaddox

Reaction score
I am new here and have done some searches for a half hour and haven't come up with what I need. Hopefully it is still available for a bike this age...

I would like to have a dealer that has the parts fische available for an '83 wing.

If not, does someone have a line on where I can get the parts drawings etc.

Right now all I really need is a new spring for an idle screw, but I am sure that I will need a lot more as this process goes forward...

I take that back.

It is not the "slow jet". It is the screw set. AND it does come with the spring! Thank you so much for a fast response. Don't know the company, but they get my order for having the parts view online.

I don't know what their service record is either but they do show it in stock. Their are a lot of other oem sellers and all their prices are different so sometimes you just have to do some "google" searching to find the best prices. Glad you found what you need.

Actually ended up going to https://www.ronayers.com/Fiche/TypeID/26 ... OR_COMP._I

I know it goes just to the parts fiche for my carb, but I have used Ron Ayers for years and got stupid and didn't realize they had the part fiche for that far back before I asked the question.

Plus their shipping was less than half of the previous posters suggestion for parts fiche. No wonder he doesn't order from them. They wanted $17 to ship one screw...

Er...you can find the OE Parts Manuals Here, also, in case you dint know. Might not be be exactly what you were wanting, but they can help determine the OE part numbers. :good: