New 2 me Bike!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
p1010029xx.jpg

New to me project. I can't wait to get my paws on it. :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

detdrbuzzard":k4jcpsnv said:
now i know what year it is and who you got it from
:Doh2: Smarty pants! A guy can't have any secrets around here! :doh: Ok spill the beans and fill everyone in.

Nice ride. :clapping: Mine is #6779 Antares red soon to be vermillion red. :builder: :builder:
That old girl should keep you busy for a while eh?! :good: mostly polishing and such
Good luck and have fun

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Hey...everyone needs a project, right? Keeps us off the streets.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :good:
An oldie but a gudie!

joedrum":1b6zhzu6 said:
smarty pants william :smilie_happy: :hihihi: :mrgreen:
i hadn't been on the NGW forum for about two weeks so i went to see what was new. clicked on " view post since last visit " and there it was. i hope my debt is reduced enough to get a '78 - '81 wing, nakked

Good luck finding the bike you want. I've been waiting for a deal like this for a while now. With help I hope to get it home soon.
:Egyptian:

With a little luck it will be here by then. Distance is enough of an obstacle but this weather has been really fickle. :head bang:

slabghost":2sv6ciso said:
With a little luck it will be here by then. Distance is enough of an obstacle but this weather has been really fickle. :head bang:
we ride goldwings distance is no obstacle. anyway your in ohio and i'm in michigan, thats just down the street :mrgreen:

i just went t and look in the points cover and found tha the poits plae is mssing ..the rotor thats on it is a dyna rotor ...sorst problem is to get a points plale for it....i knew smething mut be up there when it had oly one bot in the cover :Awe: :mrgreen: not that big a deal :mrgreen:

i think he just forgot he had it off ...the dyna rotor was still on it ...it wouldnt be any good without that ... :mrgreen: or maybe the previous owner before him took it off im not sure bill had messed with it much :mrgreen:

Latest posts