New 2013 goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryinmich57

Reaction score
One of my riding buddys has a new last year H.D. with hard bags and a trunk so I commented on how much it looked like Stella.
And yesterday I get my new issue of wing world the gold wing magazine and it says brand new gold wing unveiled so I open to page 24 because I do not think the bike on the front cover is it.
And I was disappointed it looks a lot like his old H.D. no trunk just a little backrest Which I know my wife would hate because she likes to lean back on something worth leaning on.
I'm sure glad they can't change the classics.
Jerry

Looks kinda like a cross between a Beemer and a Hog, to me...not a big fan of either. :nea:

3404915f72e014ae6b116c6aabe550d0_view.png

They do have some different options you can get, tho...one has a semi-kinda-sorta backrest....

x3c60.jpg

i like the weight and i ride along and for short legs looks like it would be great to hold up. i would however order the larger windshield. and in russelville, ark. they are going to paint them other colors then red and black.

I must admit i dont like it in red or blue but that one all black is slick as can be. I would buy one and likely will (but not today thats for sure) looks like a beemer without the odd looking bags they come with.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Well I guess if your sitting on top of it you can;t see it so if it preforms well, that is what is important. just get off and close your eyes, you only have to look at it to find it,so if you cover it then when uncovering it with your eyes closed, get on then open your eyes then you are set to go. But PLEASE OPEN youe eaes BEFORE srartinf to roll. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

DaveO430":147h2ekw said:
That is the F6B, kind of the new Valkyrie, the 13 goldwing is just like the 12, just some different colors.

That's true, I did not think they were making two different gold wings for 2013,When you google 2013 goldwing that's the first one that pops up it says gold wing F6B.
And in the new wing world book that is the one on the cover with the caption "brand new gold wing unveiled"
So I guess they are making two different gold wings this year.
Jerry
P.S. I still don't like it.

Latest posts