new guy hello to all

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imgeno2

Reaction score
My name is Gene, I'm from Massachusetts and it's getting a bit cold to ride. I just picked up an 83 Aspencade and it's keeping me away from the TV, and that's good. Just cleaned and rebuilt the carbs, still off the bike. Also replacing the timing belts, t-stat, radiator hoses, fuel hoses, air filter, oil and filter. Waiting for the battery and will replace the tires before Spring. Otherwise it seems to be in descent shape. The back brake is a bit sticky, I'll get to it, also will replace the hydraulic fluid. I was just replacing the old gas and noticed the screen that is inside the gas tank around the exit tube is damaged. I don't know how to replace it nor if it really makes any difference. Only pictures that I have are of the carbs before I tore them down. I used them as a reference when I put everything Back together. The bike is two tone gray with lots of chrome to polish.

Thanks
Gene

Welcome to the fun Gene. Filter in the tank cannot be replaced by any means I know. As long as it isn't plugged I wouldn't worry.

Latest posts