New guy here.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC604

Reaction score
1st post to introduce myself. Not a classic owner yet but I ride an 08 GL1800 and some day hope to add a late 70's or early 80's GL1000 or 1100 to my garage. Found this forum as a recommended site on another forum I belong to and it looks really interesting. Hope no one minds too much that I am not yet a Classic owner and will no doubt ask a few questions.

KC604":3jurl969 said:
1st post to introduce myself. Not a classic owner yet but I ride an 08 GL1800 and some day hope to add a late 70's or early 80's GL1000 or 1100 to my garage. Found this forum as a recommended site on another forum I belong to and it looks really interesting. Hope no one minds too much that I am not yet a Classic owner and will no doubt ask a few questions.

Welcome to the forum KC604. We have several experts on the classic wings here and so the rest of us can learn by following the various threads.
When you find your classic wing you could be way ahead of the game by knowing many of the anomalies you are facing.
Enjoy the forum :yes:

Welcome to the CGW forums, KC604!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Latest posts