New guy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taatich

Reaction score
Greetings to you all. It was nice to find this site and I appreciate the hard work required by those that made this happen. Thanks. I live in Salt Lake City, UT...at least for a few more years. Then off to ol Mexico for retirement.
Plans are to take a Goldwing down and cruise a bit. We'll see. This has been a very helpful site. gracias. :)

Welcome to the CGW Forums, taatich!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Lost a ton of money in my 401k. Wife is from Mexico City, I am fluent in the lingo and like the change of pace there. There are some drawbacks but for retirement it is hard to beat for the buck. We'll see how it goes...3 years is a long time...meanwhile, I'll be cruising here in the mountains...until the snow flies...just around the corner...

hey thats just how they planed it ...as far as our goverment is concerned your 401 belongs to the federal reserve crime and war department of international banking and conterfeit money making treason society :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: you better not owe more than 2000 counterfeit dollars to them or they can keep you from getting a passport :rtfm: :headscratch: :whip: :mrgreen: