"NEW GUY"

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddbear

Reaction score
Howdy Boys
freddbear here. Well I got one. Took long enough, but it's all mine. 81 INTERSTATE, Black Beauty. 42,000 miles. Smooth as silk. Iam in love. I cannot say enough about this bike. I've been ridin for over 35 years and this is by far the best one of them all. Anyway, I'am glad to be here. Thank you.

Hello from Tennessee. Welcome. Sit back and soak it all in. If you've got a question ask it, if you've got an answer, give it, but most of all, make sure you give us lot's of pics.

Just for the record, if you don't know when the timing belts were changed, I would recommend that you do it asap. :cool:

Welcome to the CGW forums, freddbear!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Pics is GOOD....we need PICS!! :beg:

Omega Man":1v34g6nw said:
Glad you found a black one, as we all know..."The Black ones are the fastest, and best looking!!!" :music:

~O~

Thats Right... I agree with Omega :salute: Welcome to the site freddbear
We all love to see pictures :grin:

Thats Right, Omega & BigAndrew, You know what they say,..."Once you go black you never go back" :smilie_happy: :thank_you:

But a big Howdy to you from SE Texas!

BigAndrew":1qp9znsb said:
Montecman":1qp9znsb said:
Thats Right, Omega & BigAndrew, You know what they say,..."Once you go black you never go back" :smilie_happy: :thank_you:

Thats right!!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I don't know about that guys, I started to paint my wing black, BUT, I decided to go with burnt orange and beige two tone, cause everyone knows orange is the fastest. :music: :yahoo: :eek:k:

plskthompson1":2lwrnksq said:
BigAndrew":2lwrnksq said:
Montecman":2lwrnksq said:

Thats right!!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I don't know about that guys, I started to paint my wing black, BUT, I decided to go with burnt orange and beige two tone, cause everyone knows orange is the fastest. :music: :yahoo: :eek:k:

:roll: Good greif!

plskthompson1":1qpb8qpa said:

:nea: Neh... :Doh2: U Wish!!!!

:smilie_happy:

Latest posts