New here, old Goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyde

Reaction score
Hello all, proud owner of a 1976 GL1000, have been riding and modifying it for almost a year now. This is pretty close to how it sits at the moment, currently attempting a Weber swap as well Ill be asking some questions about in the appropriate forum

Very nice look. Welcome to the madness. The weber can be a lot to get right but is a great carb. If however you are not so patient the solex single seems to adjust easily to our ends.

Thanks guys. I tried an EMPI on this earlier this year, results were dismal so I got my stock carbs functional enough to ride on. Picked up a 32dft from Stovebolt with the manifold from the previous attempt, currently trying to add heat which is where my questions lie.

I posted a link in your new thread which will help you greatly with that carb. There are other threads about the EMPI carb.

The bars were made by a machinist friend of mine, only set there are that I'm aware of!