New member w/a 1977 GL1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeELgoof0901

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1977 GL1000 Honda
Hello to all,

US Army retired. 33 years helping out there. I bought a brand new 1978 GL in late ‘77. Had to sell her a few years later. Been kicking myself in the arse since. Found a perfect ‘77 about four years ago. She’s my toy.

Retired rider w/out a care in the world. “I shall not want” is part of my life now.Lucky, blessed. I made it thru all the self induced hardships we all must endure.

Glad to be here.

V/R to all,

Crash
IMG_1348.jpeg

Hello to all,

US Army retired. 33 years helping out there. I bought a brand new 1978 GL in late ‘77. Had to sell her a few years later. Been kicking myself in the arse since. Found a perfect ‘77 about four years ago. She’s my toy.

Retired rider w/out a care in the world. “I shall not want” is part of my life now.Lucky, blessed. I made it thru all the self induced hardships we all must endure.

Glad to be here.

V/R to all,

Crash
View attachment 50345
I second, thank you for your service. That’s a beautiful 77.

Something about those 70's Hondas before the fairings and other improvements, very elemental to the original intent and classic. When I was in the Army my first bike was a 1976 CB750F. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts