Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Reaction score
G'Day my name is Cowboy I'm from Queensland Australia I Ride an 83 Aspencade 1100 with double sidecar, it's a slow restoration while I'm riding, I also have a 75 GL1000 which is being built into a cafe racer style solo. Looking forward to learning from those that have done it and those that are doing it. regards Cowboy :fiddle:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Cowboy!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What the heck is a "Double sidecar"? I picture a sidecar on both sides of the bike! :shock:
:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
Sounds like a neat ride. Got any Pics???? :beg:

Thanks for the hello
A double sidecar is one that two people can sit in side by side, it's on the left side here in Australia we ride on the wrong side of the rode. :thanks: :smilie_happy:

Welcome from "up-over" :clapping: We saw a 1200 with a double sidecar the other day, and the wife looked at me and could see the gears spinning in my head and said "don't even think it...". :smilie_happy:

~O~

Welcome from "up-over" :clapping: We saw a 1200 with a double sidecar the other day, and the wife looked at me and could see the gears spinning in my head and said "don't even think it...". :smilie_happy:
:whistling:
Mine said the same but I got it anyway, now she who must be obeyed loves it! :whip: :salute: :grin: :clapping:

Maggie.jpg
Cowboy.jpg

Tell the Missus we said hello and enjoy! I love your Avatar! That is the first time I've seen an 1100 engine for an Avatar! :cool!: :music:

Welcome cowboy from one hacker to another.

If it makes you feel better I sometimes drive on the wrong side of the road to. :oops:

Cant wait to see pics of youre rides.

Latest posts