Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVRIDER

Reaction score
Good morning, I'm Marcus from Las Vegas Nevada I just bought an 83 GL1100 Interstate after 18 years I'm back on two wheels. I had to stop rideing in 1992 due to being out of the country and my job, now I'm back. Got married in 2006 after lossing my wife. Suzanne and I have a new life, we bought this home in dec. sold my f250 and bought a 2000 Jag Vander Plas she wanted a green Jag and I don't work the ranch any more so leave the country in the country your in the city now Like trying to make a silk purse out of a COWS ear but I'm trying. I work at Nellis AFB thats why we live down here now, What a change!!!!WE found this 83 WING in ST. Gorge UT. on wensday drove up there at 8 pm checked it out payed the man $ 2000 rode it home she purrrrrred all the way she only has 66435 on her just needs a little TLC runs great use her to get back and forth to work. Going to get two new helmits today so we can ride the wheels off her!!!

Welcome to the CGW forums, nvshooter!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Got pics? :beg:

welcome to CGW.....sounds like you make decissions like .....and sounds like a good bike ..... the 83 is a real touring beast of a bike im sure it ate the road up nicely ....

Well here are the pic. I hope.

Attachments

• IM000004.jpg
    IM000004.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IM000002.jpg
    IM000002.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IM000003.jpg
    IM000003.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 102
:clapping: :good: :clapping: :good: :party:
Looks good to me!! :yes:

Well we got our new brain buckes and riding jackets yesterday!! Had to try them out so we went down to Henderson NV to get some KFC and brought it home to eat, whoo 12 pcs bucket and sides fit in the side bag!!!! We both like the new helments i got HJC IS-33 with the drop down sun viser what a great inprovment. a little hard riding into the sun but it'll work....

Latest posts