New to forum.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks.
I've been riding for 50 yrs this June. Started on my 16th birthday with a 1963 Honda 90 C200. Put 10,000 miles on that little bike the first year. Obviously I weighed less and was much younger then. :smilie_happy: Had a lot of bikes over the years including a number of Goldwings.

Built my first sidecar over 40yrs ago and still make a living doing that today. Just too much fun. Putting on our Bigfoot Sidecar Club 30th rally last weekend of July this year. Can't believe it is still going.

Well, enough about me. Now to do some more exploration of this site. Looks great so far. :good:

Welcome new friend! It's good to have another sidecar fan among us. We have a few. Lots of great info here found no where else.

Welcome from down here in California. Looking forward to seeing your bikes, When I was a youngster my dad would take me riding on his Moto Guzzi, that`s where I got the bike bug.

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.

:clapping: Really appreciate all the welcome's folks.

Ansimp, I do believe one of your fellow Australians has the long distance trophy sewn up at our
Bigfoot Sidecar Club rally in July. :smilie_happy:

I reckon it would take him awhile to ride from Oz but at least he will have plenty of room for provisions in the sidecar :smilie_happy:

Latest posts