Newbie here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Straydog99

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new around here so please be gentle. :lol: I'm always looking for new places to get info about my '83 Aspencade and I just found this site. Looking forward to sharing with other wingers. Living in Western Pa. as I do there isn't a lot of riding lately but I'm always thinking about it. :head bang: Only 3 more months or so of bad weather and I'm really looking forward to getting back on the bike, no doubt. Anyway, enough rambling from me.......I'm glad to be here.

We're glad you found us Stray! Lots of good stuff to be found here...we are rebuilding after a forum crash, so don't hesitate to ask for any info not already posted. Our regulars will probably have an answer for you before you log off. Oh and we need pics...lot of pics, as they are like the air we breath to us. :music:

~O~

Thanks guys. I've got lots of pictures but gotta get 'em organized in the right place to upload. Will do soon.

Straydog":35you0zv said:
Thanks guys. I've got lots of pictures but gotta get 'em organized in the right place to upload. Will do soon.

Would love to see them in the gallery.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Straydog!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
We gotta see more pics! The new Gallery is up and running, so it should be quick and painless! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hoosier Daddy":3gr7jmez said:
Welcome straydog... so do we have to feed you to keep you around?

:smilie_happy: We can only let you join the forum if you have proper tags and a collar on... Just kidding, :salute: Welcome to CGW

Welcome, what part of Western PA ... Lived in Bethel Park for 10 years.
image.php

Neil":icrlc0df said:
image.php

Wow....I guess it's been a while since I've been here.....I live in Washington County. Been here 23 years now but originally from the Crafton area.... :doh:

Straydog99":9nhf5epd said:
Neil":9nhf5epd said:
image.php

Wow....I guess it's been a while since I've been here.....I live in Washington County. Been here 23 years now but originally from the Crafton area.... :doh:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Well.....yeah! Only about nearly TWO YEARS!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
(But whose counting?? Welcome back anyway!) :clapping: :Egyptian:

Latest posts