Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddy.shadow

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations!
Patrick Donaldson here in wintry PA. I've used this cold weather to install a Randaaks master kit on the carbs of my '83 aspencade. Now I just have to count the days till I can try it out! I paid $1750.00 for the 'wing. Did I get ripped off? :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx (2).jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx (2).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 131
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 135
Glad to be here! I'm new to this so it's gonna take a little while to get acclimated to the format.
I'm looking for a suitable photo of my Aspy' , it's an '83 wineberry currently showing 41,000 orig on the clock. I bought it last dec. and managed to put 5000 on it with poorly functioning carbs. I tried all the miracle solutions and finally did the randaaks master kit, should'a started there.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Patrick! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
She's a sweet heart!!!! :salute:
If it runs as good as it looks in the pics, you got a great deal! :music:

No you got a good deal... I bought my 81 for more than that and is is not that nice like yours is... needs some tlc.. but I ride 90% of the time or am at work and the hours do not allow the time to setup, putaway items before work.. am working on doing away with that..

By the looks of it, I'm feeling like I got ripped off. I paid around the same for the one that I've got pictured in the banner over a year ago. She looks alot different now, but she's still not done. Sweet looking ride you've got there, and welcome from southern middle Tennessee.

Welcome to the site Patrick from your almost neighbor in New Jersey! :clapping:

$1,750 was a steal for that bike! Mine was given to me and I have about $3,000 into it bringing it back to life!

Attachments

• MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 1982-2.JPG
    1982-2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 99
welcome paddy shadow I think you got a great deal i paid more for mine and its in a lot less desirable shape than yours. look around and soak up all the info available here .. the guys are great and very helpful.. :music:

Latest posts