Old Timer's Disease?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Straydog99

Reaction score
WEll, it seems my old timer's disease kicked in again. Since I'm new here I was looking around and found a member by the name of Straydog. Hah...I guess I was here back in January and signed up and then....well....I guess I forgot :doh: Anyway, how do I go about getting rid of the old and keep the new? Can you help Dan? I don't really need/want to be two members...... :oops: Thanks...

Hey Straydog99.....I was just looking at your album. You have some nice photos in there. :clapping:

Yep...there's a lot to see riding around the back roads of Pa. I go for a few days a couple times a year. My buddy takes his VTX 1800 and doesn't care where we go..just ride. :salute:

sledge":3nt5wtm4 said:
Now thats a good friend , just go anywhere .......... thats how it should be. :music:

I agree totally!

That's how I ride and why I can't hang with GWRRA group rides, WAY too organized.

When I go for a ride it's just like during my off roading days, start out in one direction and go where it looks interesting.

Yesssssssssss , sometimes I'll change direction because it look like Rain ahead of me...and sometimes Just Because ....and I just like to take it as it goes. Relax , and enjoy the ride.

If it's not a store run. I too prefer to just pick a direction and go. Turn for home when I'm ready.

Latest posts