Phase two, rolling along

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyb

Reaction score
Well apparently one of the chidlers (kids for those you not familiar with Roald Dahl) touched the camera lens and now all my pics are a bit fuzzy. But, I think I can show you where I am heading.

Here is a side pic that shows the overall. I have already decided that I want to paint over the gray stripes on the bag lids. They are just one stripe too many.

right+side+closer.JPG

Front right

front+right.JPG

Three close ups showing FirstYearDeek from NGWclub.com's work. He did the case guards, valve covers, bag mounts, trunk mount and the racks on top of the bag lids. He also did the rack which will go on the top of the trunk, but the trunk is not ready yet. He did not do the fuel pump cover or the carb flair (or whatever it is called). I painted those with Duplicolor Candy red early on but I will send those to be powder coated later.

Right+side+engine.JPG

trunk+rack.JPG

back+engine.JPG

The gloss black on those valve covers made a believer out of me. The color on those is so deep that I think I could swim in it.

dan filipi":1qyeq6rw said:
It's looking great Andy!

The yellow plug wires are a nice touch!

Thanks, Dan. The yellow plug wires are a happy accident. I needed new ones and found these on ebay for a great price.

thewhiterhino":33bl7gj5 said:
Andy
That really good looking, I can't wait to see the finished item....
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks. I am not sure if it will ever be done, though. Always a new idea.

:cool!: Oh Wow, man....check out all the colors, dude..... :mrgreen:
Looks really kewl! Lots of different stuff goin on there, and it all pulls together really nicely!
Lookin GOOD!!! :clapping: :eek:k:

lots of ngw influence for sure.
the bike looks great.
i do think i like your phase one avatar version the best though.
keep up the great work

Latest posts