Quote of the day

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scan0001mf.jpg

scdmarx":1zwqnrx5 said:
Hmmm, it was hilarious when there was a village in Texas missing an idiot.

Those Dems are a strange lot.
Not sure where you guys live, but around here, wearing the Bush version would have gotten quite a bit of hating as well.

I feel like I should be apologizing for a hijacking, but there was just something about that "the world is my country" statement that just didn't set right. Maybe it's just me? Sorry about that.

I butter all sides of these things with humor. I have to. You should see some of the cars I have to drive on a daily basis, plastered with stickers on every subject imaginable. Bush, Keary, Obama, Clinton, Gay And Here To Stay, Gun Control, Legallize Pot, Legallize Abortion, Clergy, Wicker, World Peace, No, This Ain't My Boyfriends Truck, etc. You name it, I drive the billboard down the street and see people who know me while doing it.

Laughter helps me live to laugh again tomorow.

We belong to a Camping group , they have this little saying , We talk about Anything except..( Politics, Religeon, and Sex.)
:smilie_happy: Some people can talk about those things and still smile and some can't...... :grin:

sledge":20ji9mbh said:
We belong to a Camping group , they have this little saying , We talk about Anything except..( Politics, Religeon, and Sex.)
:smilie_happy: Some people can talk about those things and still smile and some can't...... :grin:

I dont really like talkin bout Politics or Religion but the 3rd one i have no problem with :mrgreen:

I really have no problem with any of them , I have never Voted in my life , I worship God in my own way and I don't want to tell anybody how to do it. . . , and I think Sex is a wonderful thing.... :smilie_happy: thats just an Old Retired Mechanic and Musician's view .... hope I didn't offend anyone.

Latest posts