• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scoot fo a scooter

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
Well unfortunately health & $$$'s have taken their toll. I have to let go of Baby Blue but I am looking to trade her straight up for a HD mobility scooter. You can check my gallery for pics. Right now I have battery problems. I don't know if it is the battery or the Stator. No I haven't checked it as I just cannot bend or stoop to do that sort of stuff anymore & no $$$'s for a mechanic. The battery is dead & my stupid little charger will not charge it. When i had her last running (about 3 mo. ago), she ran like a fine watch. She has had her fluids changed regularly & the belts have about 1500 miles on them. I figure she is worth about 3000 & that is with the Voyager kit on her. The mobility scooter must be in great shape & must be able to hold @ least 300#. I don't care if it is a 3 or 4 wheel scooter. This deal would have to be done by someone in the PNW of the US or far western Canada as I cannot deliver & am unable to ship.
Just wanted to say that I would take $3000.00 in lieu of a trade. I can always go to the scooter store & buy a scoot with cash. I also have a huge box of extras that will go to a member of any of the forums that I am on.

Attachments

• IMGP0011_resize.JPG
    IMGP0011_resize.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 132
Ang. If I diden't have the $3000.00 tied up in a 93 1500 in Oregon I sure would be tempted. I know it will go fast , it;s a gooooood buy. Best of luck and take care of your health. Even a mobility scooter qualifies you as a member of this site as far as I am concerned :Egyptian:
:party: :party: :party: :party:

dan filipi":366vif5i said:
Angie is a very dear friend of mine for a long time and will always be welcome here!
And I know that very well. Yeh we do go back a bit eh Dan. Even before this site. :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :lust: :lust: :party: :party: :party:

Latest posts