• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seals

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have hunted for new trunk and bag seals for a while and someone suggested maybe the ones of a newer bike or a Hardlyableson.. I haven't tried any of the dealers myself yet. I tried a place in
Colorado Springs that has rubber seals for old cars etc and they had nothing close...

I also would like to be kept in the loop.. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :good: :good:

:swoon: I have lookrd for a source for the trunk seal....There are many places that say ifyou send them a sample they can coustom make them.... but they want you to buy in larce lots :smilie_happy: .....Not on my income........am still looking :rtfm: will post if i find a source Bob

toytender01":3h14usaq said:
:swoon: I have lookrd for a source for the trunk seal....There are many places that say ifyou send them a sample they can coustom make them.... but they want you to buy in larce lots :smilie_happy: .....Not on my income........am still looking :rtfm: will post if i find a source Bob

Did you see the spark plug wire thread?

:oops: NO! never saw that one :heat: :heat: is it important??? :swoon: I am still trying to find my way around this forum.. also trying the Kawasaki Twin Forum which is similar :read: :read: :read: .. Have a Kow 305 that my dad left me.. :crying: :head bang: :help: need to get it running and moved on :fiddle: :beg: :sensored: Bob