• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

side covers for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glider101

Reaction score
I have side covers for sale...one is off a 84 battery side the other is off a 86 right side.will sell bot as a pair for 200.00 shipping free to the us only

i just made a deal for another 1200 motor thats in good shape close to home for 125$ .....im very honored by the humble price that ray put on it .....it made it possible for me to get and it is local enough for me to pick it up myself to save on all the shipping cost and such ....lets not get to puffy on glider he may not know the value very well or that we dont realy try to make big money between forum members.....thats better done on ebay....or somewhere else..... :mrgreen: that is realy way over priced tho :smilie_happy: :doh: :hihihi: :ahem: :mrgreen:

joedrum":1c4tbaao said:
i just made a deal for another 1200 motor thats in good shape close to home for 125$ .....im very honored by the humble price that ray put on it .....:

Who is Ray?

joedrum":3oj94gf2 said:
i just made a deal for another 1200 motor thats in good shape close to home for 125$ .....im very honored by the humble price that ray put on it .....it made it possible for me to get and it is local enough for me to pick it up myself to save on all the shipping cost and such ....lets not get to puffy on glider he may not know the value very well or that we dont realy try to make big money between forum members.....thats better done on ebay....or somewhere else..... :mrgreen: that is realy way over priced tho :smilie_happy: :doh: :hihihi: :ahem: :mrgreen:
Hey Joe...I got an '81 1100 motor for you...cheap too! (Free) Hardly used!! Just needs a little TLC! :smilie_happy:

ray is a member of the saunders forum ....ive talked to him several times in the past yr. :mrgreen:

now gerry hardly used and cant be use are two different things..... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: hay when you come and visit this summer put it in your trunk and bring it with you i will take it ..... :hihihi: :mrgreen:

there is no connection ...it just seemed a good place to tell everyone on my good deal i made in a post that wasnt a good deal i guess ...i realy wasnt thinking at all ....just glad i was able to get another 1200 motor.... :mrgreen:

nah charley its getting the axe :hihihi: :smilie_happy: leave it the way it is no way....i dont know how to do that ....i guess anything is possible tho :whistling: :ahem: maybe not :mrgreen:

glider101":1ct2cscb said:
I have side covers for sale...one is off a 84 battery side the other is off a 86 right side.will sell bot as a pair for 150.00 shipping free to the us only

Although he is obviosly not passing on a good deal to his friends here,I have been surprized at what friends with 1200 have paid for similar items.

Just another reason to keep my 1100.Reason 157 if Im counting :lol:

No way I'll pay 10% of the value of a bike for two plastic side covers! I've seen heads complete with cams for the 1200 go cheaper. Joe just bought a set with a running motor between for less. :smilie_happy: He doesn't say they are custom painted or gold plated. Not even a picture! :head bang:

Latest posts