Simple question (I hope)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on the year.
The 82 and 83 aspys had two tone paint and more standard features such as audio CB and on board air.

The 83 to 87 aspys also had a digital dash and vented disc (the 82 aspy might have vented disc also)

While the interstates could have options added at a cost came standard with out even a stereo.And dial gauges.

The interstate name came out in 80 and was droped in 88 but later returned in the mid 90s as a stripped 1500 with no reverse or audio but only lasted a couple years.

The aspencade name came out in 82,but I dont know the exact year it was dropped.

I personally am not a digital dash two tone paint kinda guy.

So the Aspencade was fully loaded and pretty, and the Interstate came with boreing paint and bosses to add whistles and bells as you deemed desireable. (in a nutshell) Ok, I got it now. Thanx!

scdmarx":rt8queu0 said:
So the Aspencade was fully loaded and pretty, and the Interstate came with boreing paint and bosses to add whistles and bells as you deemed desireable. (in a nutshell) Ok, I got it now. Thanx!

I think all the models look damn nice when polished. Women are pretty.... a polished and well kept bike is Sexy.

[/quote]I think all the models look damn nice when polished. Women are pretty.... a polished and well kept bike is Sexy.[/quote]

My rusty p.o.s. 1100 turned 28 years old and a week later my girl celebrated her 28th as pin-up in a mens mag, not all women are just pretty, some are outright SEXXXXY

PS yes, that does make both bike and girl 2 1/2 years older than my son :music: