So I was a bit slow. . .

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GL1100A

Reaction score
I am back again, finally. I have been away from the computer for a while so I did not notice the system crashed right away. I used to be on the first page of those who joined, now I am on page four. This is a good thing! It says something about the value of the site, the quality of the members and the speed of recovery. Well Done!! And to all my thanks to each of you.

Welcome back, Ron! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Better late than never! :mrgreen:

Its been a speedy recovery indeed.... But we already have 41 members that havnt posted anything yet :fiddle:
Come on people.... Dont be afraid to post... I promise it wont hurt :mrgreen:

BigAndrew":2962rfbw said:
I But we already have 41 members that havnt posted anything yet :fiddle:

You always wonder about the lurkers.. :| :| :| :?: :?: :?:

Wow, what a warm reception. Seems like we are reacting strongly to what we had missed. Once again it shows the value of the site and the members.

Joep":2fdojiag said:
BigAndrew":2fdojiag said:
I But we already have 41 members that havnt posted anything yet :fiddle:

You always wonder about the lurkers.. :| :| :| :?: :?: :?:

Way back I sent everyone an email to post something to keep their account active. The idea was to clean up the member lists especially the O post guys. I never did delete any accounts because I'd keep an eye on who is online and I'd see many of those guys. So yeah, I guess some people are listeners and not talkers. That's OK.

Latest posts