• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD —1986 Goldwing, interstate restore David

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1986 GL 1200 interstate
I’ve just restored this beautiful Goldwing interstate , from eight other Gold wings. I took this bike down to Wheels, fairing and motor cleaned every part that I replaced. You won’t find any dust on this bike new ignition, rebuilt starter, rebuild, carburetors and synced New timing, belts, new fuel filter, fuel lines, greased front and back axles cleaned and greased, driveshaft oil removed, and replaced, cleaned brake lines, rebuilt, master cylinders rebuild, clutch slave, cylinder, and master cylinder rebuilt brake cylinders and replace pads, new front and back tires and has all lot of the hot chrome items lots of things you can’t even see and a new windshield I probably have four or 500 hours in this motorcycle looking for the right owner I am the third owner. I picked up an Internet report history. I can send it to anybody who is interested in reading. It This bike is always been in the garage and has very good patina
call David 415-504-5058 $4500 or best offer
IMG_8985-compressed.jpeg
IMG_7690-compressed.jpeg
IMG_9027-compressed.jpeg
IMG_7714.jpeg
IMG_9025.jpeg
IMG_9028-compressed.jpeg
IMG_7716.jpeg
IMG_9020-compressed.jpeg
IMG_9021.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7654-compressed.mov