Tapatalk?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
I was on another forum & one member was consinly posting using his cell & Tapatalk. Well I looked into this as I use my Streak a lot for my forums & thought that it would be worth the 3 bucks for the TT app to go directly to a forum, so I was going thro my favorites to set up a list of forums for my Streak when I got prompted that this site already has TT. Where is the App request placed? I looked over the entire face of the site & found no mention of it. Thanks for supporting it tho. Angela aka fysty-1

Yes we have the tt plugin here.

I was supporting when the app was free but now that they charge I stopped.
I think you should be able to search classic goldwings and the link should show up in tt.

Thanks love. Hey I just noticed that we are nearly as big as Steve & you have done it all with no HIRED( :smilie_happy: ) help. Congrates. Angela. :yahoo: :yahoo: :heat: :heat:

Yep...I concur with the other lugnu....um, ooops, wingnuts! Dan's the man! This is my only wing site too....I do belong to several others but rarely go there unless they pop up on a search I am doing for something. I do see some other s from here on other sites I belong to tho...like Motocampers, etc.
Brian

Latest posts