The story of Old Joe.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rejected by the love of his life, a man sold all he had and headed to a remote part of the West to become a hermit. He provisioned up in a small mining town and headed up into the mountains where he lived alone for 10 years. After so long, he decided to visit the little town to see how the world was doing and maybe find some companionship.

He walked into the only bar and said, "Barkeep, I'll have a wiskey." The bartender gave him a healthy shot, the man sipped it and asked, "Do you have any women in this town?" "No, we don't have any women, but we've got Old Joe." replied the bartender. The man looked at him with a WTF face and exclaimed, "I'm not into that kinda shit!" slammed his wiskey and headed back into the mountains, more convinced than ever that the outside world was fucked up.

Ten years later, the loneliness was getting to him so he took another trip to town. Same bar, same bartender, same order, wiskey. He asked the bartender, "Do you remember me, from about 10 years ago?" The bartender replied, "Oh yeah, I remember you." "Well, do you have any women in this town now?" "Nope, still no women, but we've still got Old Joe." the barkeep replied. "I told you I wasn't into that kinda shit!" said the man. After 10 minutes of nursing one, then two wiskeys, the man asked, "Look man, it's been 20 years since I've been with a woman; who would know if I fucked this Old Joe guy?" The bartender replied, "Well, you would know, Joe would know, I would know, and so would the other 4 guys." "What other four guys?" the man asked. The bartender smiled and said, "Well, the four guys who hold him down."

"Old Joe ain't into that kinda shit either!"