• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage Patches

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winger27

Reaction score
I am looking for vintage patches to sew on my jacket. I would like the same goldwing as is on my tank cover, or any from 75-79. Does anyone know of anyplace or maybe someone that can make them.-- Thanks

Boy, great looking bike! Is it all original? From the picture, it looks like the rims are all silver, something I would like to so do mine! :salute:

Some of the members on my other bike web site have had patches and other memorabilia made up to sell to the other members, I'll ask around for you. The only problem you might run into is Honda and the other bike manufacturers own the rights to their insignia and their reproduction and they defend those rights very aggressively.

mcgovern , it is all original. The wheels are also orignal Honda, I think Comstar. They are tube type, they went with the black a few years later.

fastmover, the reason I'm looking for a vintage patch is because I'm in the market for a new 'wing. I would like to have a patch of the '78 on one shoulder and the new one on the other. I know they're hard to find, I don't need a big one, just seein' if anyone has connections.

UbarW was selling custom patches here for awhile. His advert was lost in the crash.
I sent him an email to see if he's still selling them.
I'll post when I hear back.
allpatchesfinal.jpg

winger27":9j3mk3nx said:
mcgovern , it is all original. The wheels are also orignal Honda, I think Comstar. They are tube type, they went with the black a few years later.

Do you live out by the Blue Route? I'd love to get together and check out you bike!

Dan those are nice patches. I was looking for something like the one on the right top of this webpage. It looks like the emblem on my bike only it would say GL1000.