VJMC 35th Anniversary Celebration and East Coast Rally - Mitchell, Indiana 2012

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveA-wing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club's 35th Anniversary Celebration and East Coast Rally August 9 - 11, 2012 at Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell, Indiana.

The headquarters Hotel is the Spring Mill Inn

There are also camping sites available nearby also.

For more information email [email protected] or check out the website at https://www.vjmc.org

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• 35th VJMC Aniversary.jpg
    35th VJMC Aniversary.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 279
I hope to see you there. I really enjoyed the area when I was there back in 2009. From what I hear so far, there are quite a few activities and rides planned along with some surprises. Once all things are finalized, I'll post more details. I'm planning on bringing 3 or 4 bikes, either 2 or 3 on a trailer that my better half will drag behind the SUV and hopefully if I am successful this week with my repairs I'll be riding my "Wing".

This is the direct from the chairman of the event.

This year marks the 35th Anniversary of the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club of North America. To commemorate this anniversary a Celebration and Rally will be held at the Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell, Indiana.

Plans for the Rally include: an Ice Breaker, Site Seeing, a Banquet, Presentations, Story Telling History of VJMC Past, Prizes and much more …… For more information contact us at:

[email protected]
POC: Peter Slatcoff

35th Anniversary WEBSITE:
https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/D ... ID=1081233

Direct link to the 35th Anniversary Registration WEBSITE:
https://www.regonline.com/Register/Check ... Id=1081233

VJMC Current Member - $60
Member registration includes: free entry into Spring Mill State Park, 35th Anniversary Pin, T-shirt, Commemorative photo, Thursday Meet and Greet (Sponsored by the VJMC Board of Directors), Friday Hoosier Dinner, and Saturday's Celebration Banquet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VJMC Current Member - $75
Member registration includes: free entry into Spring Mill State Park, 35th Anniversary Pin, T-shirt, Commemorative photo, Thursday Meet and Greet (Sponsored by the VJMC Board of Directors), Friday Hoosier Dinner, and Saturday's Celebration Banquet.

The Plus+ Commemorative Anniversary Hat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inactive VJMC Member or Non-Member - $85

Also includes one year membership to VJMC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inactive VJMC Member or Non-Member - $100

Also includes one year membership to VJMC.

The Plus+ Commemorative Anniversary Hat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bike Show Only
This registration provides entry into the bike show only. It does not include entry or participation in any of the other 35th Anniversary Celebration and National Rally activities. Please contact Peter Slatcoff at [email protected] for further information.

It's just that when I hear east coast, I think; Atlantic ocean and beach, and a harbor. But what do I know!
Don't really matter anyway. It's out of my range. Hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget the pictures. You know the rules; No pictures, it never happened! :wave:

riff raff":3mb5gyhb said:
I just have one question. When did Indiana become part of the east coast? :shock:
It IS more eastern than California??? Being that I am from New Jersey, I guess I really live in the FAR East?? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: (That Gerry has an odd sense of humor) :hihihi:

We had a great time and I was really stoked that joedrum stopped by on Saturday during the bike show. It sure was great to get to visit, thanks joedrum. I was showing a couple of my bikes, a '78 Honda CB400A Hondamatic and my '81 Yamaha XV750SE. I ended up taking 4 bikes, 3 on a trailer and I rode my wing. That is a really nice area and ended up taking the scenic route back home through French Lick, IN.

gee i wish i knew you were going to do that i would have you stop by steve ...it was a good time there were some realy rare bikes there ...rotory engine suzuki ...suzuki water buffalow wit no miles on it at all...and way to many more steve had his 750 virago european modle ....great fun thanks for the meal you whip up for me steve ....maybe try and make the meet and greet now you know where french lick is august 29-1-2 september :rocks: