• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Center Stand 83 Interstate

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyd

Reaction score
Looking for a good center stand for an 83 interstate, If anyone has one let me know and what you will take for it. shipping to zip 33563

I have several, but don't know if they cross.

79 GL1000 OEM
81 GL1100 OEM
78 GL1000 aftermarket or custom (dunno.)

For the 1000's and 1100's, there were 5 different part numbers in the US market. I have no idea if they are interchangeable or what was actually changed.

Welcome to look, and welcome to one. Short trip from PC as I'm on the west side of Lakeland (and south of airport.)

roncar":1fgy9kvf said:
I have several, but don't know if they cross.

79 GL1000 OEM
81 GL1100 OEM
78 GL1000 aftermarket or custom (dunno.)

For the 1000's and 1100's, there were 5 different part numbers in the US market. I have no idea if they are interchangeable or what was actually changed.

Welcome to look, and welcome to one. Short trip from PC as I'm on the west side of Lakeland (and south of airport.)

Ron I appreciate the offer, from what I can find from the parts fisch, the 80 & 81 use the same and 82 & 83 use the same so I don't think any of those will work.

rickyd":1xix3jcn said:
Ron I appreciate the offer, from what I can find from the parts fisch, the 80 & 81 use the same and 82 & 83 use the same so I don't think any of those will work.
I saw that but don't know what was different (source, paint, shorter, longer, totally different?) I don't know as I don't have an 82-83 to compare.

What is wrong with yours? All your pics show one on there?

Some how it got bent don't know if it has been that way or it it drug on something. It is about 3/8 of an inch from my tire. And about 2 inches over from the rubber stop.

Latest posts