Yellow colored coils.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Don't know aboot cycle iggys, but Accel has yellow automotive coils/wires....

Well...whaddya know...they make bike stuff too! :good:

im rather sure there axcell coils if so they will work with the dyna you got if there 3ohm coils ...a lot of dyna users use excell 3ohm coils not sure if they make other models of bike coils that are different than 3ohm ... they could be tested to see if they are and with if they are good in cold check with meter .....nice find if there good

Accel Tech Info":1wikx4jv said:
Ignition Coil Kit, Super Coil, 3.0 Ohms Resistance, 4-Cylinder, Inductive Ignition, Yellow, Kit
These ACCEL Motorcycle Super Coil kits are intended for motorcycles that are point or electronically triggered, utilizing capacitive discharge type ignition systems. Motorcycles equipped with capacitive discharge ignition (CDI) will really come alive when equipped ACCEL's Super Coil for CDI applications. ACCEL's engineers designed this coil's special low resistance primary winding to match operating characteristics of factory installed and aftermarket CDI systems, getting maximum performance with fast rise times.

:good:
What I posted is just a "Universal" coil set-up from Accel. I dint look to see if they have anything specific for Oldwings....but they might. :read:

Latest posts