Jessco GL1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Them pipes are sweet soundin, been gonna change mine out but can't see takin off a perfectly good set to do it, but when they do rust out YEEE -HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

The pipes that I have on my GL they are from a 1100, turn down style. When they are running my wife tells me that they sound like a EVINRUDE 115 with ear muffs on it. When I try to make a video with it running it drowns the mic out. But man when you get on it they are tough ..

I have had a big grief over the way people threat other people with out any understanding on my own as how a person can get a BIG Great Job "THANK YOU" on something they've contributed or done and shared, then some what to go out and crucify him a few months later just because of not understanding the way he expresses himself, because of a passion he cares about and wouldn't even had to share any of his own accomplishment!! Yes I'm talking of Cap and I may not always agree with how he words his words, but I treat him with respect as I would you guys!! I may have overstepped here, but something had to be said on MY behalf of Cap or even anyone else being trodden !! I've enjoyed ALL the Forums about Carb Conversions,.....but I know there's always not going to be 100% agreement, but it does get tiring after a while!! At this point DAN, I don't care what ya think,...I have just had a enough :cheeky: !!! Bob

good badorderbob the forums are just infected by people like you and cap85 ... he started all of this bu accusing me of stealing his ideas ... let me tell you something ..that is total lack of respect big time ... but this was only after he slamed the c5 and said he could beat it with 80$ of used parts or something close ...and when dan said put up or shut up .. he did neither and got ban .. that's total lack of respect too ...its amazing how all you bashers cry like babys when it you being bashed by thruth ...sheesh judge not les you be judged badorderbob ... let me return your respect :cheeky:

It's funny that so many get all worked up by something new, I'm talking about both a single carb idea and a new ignition system.

Everyone just needs to relax.
Read the discussions if you wish, or not. It is your choice.
I am not going to play along with any of the games defending myself or CGW.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108963#p108963:2n28bdy4 said:
joedrum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm[/url]":2n28bdy4]
good badorderbob the forums are just infected by people like you and cap85 ... he started all of this bu accusing me of stealing his ideas ... let me tell you something ..that is total lack of respect big time ... but this was only after he slamed the c5 and said he could beat it with 80$ of used parts or something close ...and when dan said put up or shut up .. he did neither and got ban .. that's total lack of respect too ...its amazing how all you bashers cry like babys when it you being bashed by thruth ...sheesh judge not les you be judged badorderbob ... let me return your respect :cheeky:
Tell me Just Once have I EVER treated anyone with Disrespect,.... This infectious person wants to know????? THOUGHT SO!!!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108962#p108962:1prextsn said:
badorderbob » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:55 pm[/url]":1prextsn]
I have had a big grief over the way people threat other people with out any understanding on my own as how a person can get a BIG Great Job "THANK YOU" on something they've contributed or done and shared, then some what to go out and crucify him a few months later just because of not understanding the way he expresses himself, because of a passion he cares about and wouldn't even had to share any of his own accomplishment!! Yes I'm talking of Cap and I may not always agree with how he words his words, but I treat him with respect as I would you guys!! I may have overstepped here, but something had to be said on MY behalf of Cap or even anyone else being trodden !! I've enjoyed ALL the Forums about Carb Conversions,.....but I know there's always not going to be 100% agreement, but it does get tiring after a while!! At this point DAN, I don't care what ya think,...I have just had a enough :cheeky: !!! Bob
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Have you actually read your hero's posts? Or tried to follow it? :headscratch:
:thanks: For this revealing post.

Thank You and I have and everyone else on Carb Conversions when I can!!! This is just the point I was trying to Make, turning against one another is not going too help anyone wanting to contribute wither you like what they have to say or not !! :head bang: Have A nice Day & God Bless :hi: Bob

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108966#p108966:2030u96t said:
badorderbob » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:37 pm[/url]":2030u96t]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108963#p108963:2030u96t said:
joedrum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm[/url]":2030u96t]
Tell me Just Once have I EVER treated anyone with Disrespect,.... This infectious person wants to know????? THOUGHT SO!!!

bob I included you cause you have problem with bashing and making fun of this mouth bully bashing discounter of who knows how many .. and all the blatant lies of things he has made and challenges hes mades...but see us as wong for warning people about this guy ... I beleave in free speech to all ... cm85 only he has that right and all others should shut up and play his rules ...

I don't think you bob ever disrespected anyone till today ... I think westgl was good person too ... a little mix with cm85 and west is gone and cap babble has taken over ... and now you are taking up for this babble king

this has good purpose to warn new people not to be infected by this guy worthless mouthtech ...sheesh author of thread abandoned it over at saunders what else has to be said sheesh ... nice day to all

I guess one of the haters is a mod over there. They deleted my response. So much for their ability to handle subjective criticism. Oh well.

I think another moderator on a different forum commented, " Sooner or later, trolls always show their warts." I have nothing against anybody contributing here or there. I recognize opinions, and take them as opinions, but the Captain is way past arrogant and inconsiderate. He gloats at pissing people off. It may not seem it to those who coddle him for his opinions or to those he considers his pals. If you're on his good side, he might help you, but most of his comments there create more confusion. I have no doubt he could help, but his record shows he causes more confusion, and in many cases if one of his rivals posts, he allows his hatred to bleed through and spoil the thread. I've followed his posts for some time now. He has increased his engineering verbiage and sprinkled in a fair amount of legal speak trying lend credibility to his posts. My memory isn't perfect, but I think he got westgl to re-title the thread to include 32dft, even though it was about trying different carbs. He has taken over that one like all the others. I am surprised and disappointed in Saunders for allowing him to continue. I got that off my chest, but I think we would do well to let this just die and stop bringing him up here.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109026#p109026:1t0w18q2 said:
Omega Man » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 pm[/url]":1t0w18q2]
GoldWings...how they bring out the passion in what is one of the most easygoing groups of people that can be found.

~O~

Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.