Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Lets pic this up where we left off!

If you were here before the CRASH you know about the banner.
If not........

At the top left I'm sure you've noticed the pictures rotate, we call that part of the banner
"Classic Goldwings Dot Com Member's Ride"

It's a simple deal to get your photo up there. All you have to do is post a picture in this thread of the right side of your bike, I do all the setup.
The pic size should be about 640x480 taken with a decent camera. Most cell phone pics are too low of quality with bad colors and lighting.
Think about the shot when you set up for it, the back drop makes all the difference.

I put your member name at the top left, year and model of your bike in the bottom left. The photo's are set up in alphabetical order according to your member name. If you have more than one they will go alphabetically too.

You're ride's don't have to be beauty queens either, every bike is unique in it's own way so don't hold them back!

That's all there is to it!

So come on guys and gals, lets get 'em up there!

Dan, I'm in the process of restoring mine, but would like to have it posted. Can you change the pic to her better glory when I'm done, or should I just wait until then? I have pics of her completely together over the summer, but she's naked as she can be right now.

So this one?

beforeresto2.jpg

Or this one?

goldwingonly.jpg

It's gotta be the right side Neil.

I know, "what the hecks up with that", we're just trying to maintain some uniformity between all the pics.

The sidecar guys are the only exception so far, they need a shot more of the right front to get the bike and sidecar.

dan filipi":15tpr7lc said:
It's gotta be the right side Neil.

I know, "what the hecks up with that", we're just trying to maintain some uniformity between all the pics.

The sidecar guys are the only exception so far, they need a shot more of the right front to get the bike and sidecar.

No problem Dan, how's this one work for you?

DSC00674.JPG

Latest posts