• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1975 GL1000 Excellent Condition & 6,157 Miles only $5,995

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwsnyder

Reaction score
Right Angle.JPG
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/3522318731.html
This is an unrestored original 1975 Goldwing (GL-1000) series with 6,157 actual miles and is considered the best as well as the most collectable of the early Goldwings. The miles are well documented. The color is factory original Candy Antares Red Special. This is a beautiful example of a classic motorcycle.
After market modifications added include electronic ignition, Motad Chrome exhaust and newer rear shocks. (both original exhaust system & shocks are included in sale). In the last several months, this extremely low mileage original bike has been thoroughly cleaned and tuned with plugs, timing and carburetor sync was recently performed.
In detail, items replaced or rebuilt/replace are: Tires & tubes, sealed battery, timing belt, brake calipers, brake master cylinders- front & rear, brake lines, clutch and throttle cables, wheel bearings, & starter solenoid. The fuel system was completely refreshed with all four carburetors cleaned and rebuilt with Randakk kits. The fuel tank was cleaned and lined with PUR 81 epoxy coating and the lines were replaced. The right side faux tank cover (correct color) was replaced by a previous owner. Correct operating decals were replaced on the inside of the right cover and top lid. Have clear Texas title and current inspection and tags.
Included with the sale is documentation of most of the replacements and repairs, as well as period literature with 1975 GL1000 road tests. April & August 1975 Cycle Magazine, Honda owner Magazine Spring 1975, and a GL1000 Article from April 1976 Cycle Magazine.
Several more photos on the craigslist site. Please let me hear from you if you are interested or have questions.

Attachments

• Left Front.JPG
    Left Front.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Left side.JPG
    Left side.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Right side.JPG
    Right side.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 136
After many comments from this and other forums, I will take this off line for a few days and install the correct exhaust plumbing!

wwsnyder":3f1acu03 said:
After many comments from this and other forums, I will take this off line for a few days and install the correct exhaust plumbing!
I agree.
It's a beauty and making it as original as possible will make it that much more appealing to a potential buyer.

Latest posts