• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1982 Interstate Trunk Bracket, fair, $30, plus shipping.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnDenny1

Reaction score
I put an '83 bracket on my '82 to gain a little more room front to back, so now I have my '82 bracket for sale. It has a little rust on the chrome and the shields. Also on the flat bars on the top the PO used electrical tape to hold the extra wires he added in place and the adhesive came off onto the metal. I think it will clean off. Here are some pics. You can click on one and it will take you to the gallery and a full size image.

I think shipping on the '83 I bought was about $25.

Take care,

Dennis

I posted the question on the ngwclub website. I figured someone over there had either tried it or done it. I was right. The answer is no, unless you want to do a lot of work. The frame of the gl1000 is a few inches shorter, so you would have to fabricate some sort of extender to bolt the rear attachement points to. Also the width is different, but I think that just requires some spacers. So it can be done, but it was reported to be a pita. Darn. Thanks go to Roncar who gave me the answer.

Dennis

Latest posts