• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1983 Interstate fairing bits....free to members / you pay shipping...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk2valve

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a fairing in the yard that I am dying to put out in the alley next to the trash dumpster, but first I want to make a quick offer to anyone here for bits from it. The best way to do this I think is for you to PM me for bits you need and I will PM back whether or not I have that part....
I want to have this not take longer than a week or so, so step right up....no radio in it, sorry.
Brian in NM

I should say that this fairing is in rough shape with just a few of the bits worth anything left. None of the goodies that would be worth much or I would be selling it on CL....There are a few things like the windshield although it has cracks in the top 1/4, it could be cut down for a shorter windshield. (if someone doesn't want it I will likely keep that just for other uses.)
There are two speakers, some chrome strips..the one across the front for example, the plug for it....(I have both ends of that) a couple "Honda" nameplates, the front turn sigs a couple reflectors, the trim that Omega Man is looking for and the movable vent vanes, etc....

Bri
P.S. No voltmeter....sorry.

OK, this will make it a lot easier...I stripped it and threw out the beat up fairing....so here is what I still have and if you want anything, the same deal goes...it's free but pay shipping....

I also have the fairing mount for the bike, it can go also since I can't imagine ever wanting a dressed wing...had one, didnt like it'...sooooo

Hope you can see the stuff in the photo...

Dan, I found that there was more to the radio I gave you...dunno if you moved on but look at the part in the middle left of photo and that is what I pulled out of the fairing...it is yours if you need it...
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 126
Hi Omega man...chas mentioned maybe wanting the chrome but if he doesn't it's yours....the snap cover has a 1/4" tear near one snap although it may be serviceable....I will throw it in if I end up sending you the other piece....

Chas, let me know, ok?
Brian

bk2valve":1z0hfehh said:
Hi Omega man...chas mentioned maybe wanting the chrome but if he doesn't it's yours....the snap cover has a 1/4" tear near one snap although it may be serviceable....I will throw it in if I end up sending you the other piece....

Chas, let me know, ok?
Brian
OK, lemme know what chaz decides.

I did get an answer via PM from Chas, O-man and he does want the chrome strip.

If you are still interested in the snap vinyl pocket cover I can send it to you. Let me know since Tory wants the left pocket and if you don't want the cover I can send it to him.

Thanks guys,
Bri

He can have the cover. ;)